IBS consultation and mindfulness
IBS can a big impact on your quality of life. Many of us suffer with bloating, cramping, flatulence, diarrhoea and/or constipation. There are many reasons this may be occurring. The main reason is often stress. It could be stress of work or even knowing where the nearest toilet is and it becomes a very vicious cycle. Using a combination of therapies, diet therapy and psychology of mindfulness we can address the main two causes of IBS Feedback previously given was that participants wanted more time to experience the lessons. We have evolved the 8-week course to last 12-weeks which includes 8 two-hourly face-to-face sessions and 4, 30min telephone sessions. Perpetual Equilibrium® is the second, of it's knowledge, to hold continuous weekly follow-ups after your course. This ensures that any participants have continued support.
Registered Dietitian Provides
- Full food diary analysis providing advice on entire food intake including vitamins and minerals
- Discussions in to foods to help with symptoms
- Advice on Probiotics
Mindfulness for holistic health and wellbeing helps you to:
- Form new relationships with difficult emotions
- Reduce stress, anxiety and traumas
- Increase tolerance, compassion and empathy in relationships
- Increase self-esteem/self-image
- Increase focus and productivity at work.
What you will learn:
- Traditional meditation techniques from Buddhist and Sikh Wisdoms; i.e. the correct way of using mantras, malas and minerals and more with the combination of the science behind mind-body connection including biofeedback mechanisms, guided imagery and Qi Gong and their impact on alleviating mental and physiological distress.
What will you get from the course
- Manage stress and anxiety more efficiently
- Self-control during life challenges
- Self-discipline when undertaking lifestyle change
- Self-knowledge in developing plan of actions for sustaining optimal health and wellbeing
- Self-growth in actualising one's talent and creativity
Previous feedback was that participants wanted more time to experience and practice what they had learned in the previous lessons.
We have evolved the 8-week course to last 11-weeks which includes 8 two-hourly face-to-face sessions and 3 telephone reviews spaced out over the 11 weeks.
Plus 3 - 1hour face to face follow-ups spanning over 1 year after the 11-week course to ensure full support and to help polish your meditation practice
Irritable Bowel Syndrome can make a negative impact on your quality of life. Many of us suffer with bloating, cramping, flatulence, diarrhoea and/or constipation. There are many reasons this may be occurring.
Pre-consultation you will be asked to fill out a food diary that will be analysed for your consultation.
During your consultation we will discuss the changes that can be made to reduce your symptoms. Many people find that first line dietary advice is enough to help their symptoms improve and will only need one appointment. I will also provide up-to-date advice on the most effective probiotics available to best avoid the need of eliminating food from the diet.
Post consultation will be a follow-up telephone call to see if symptoms have subsided and if not discuss further action that could be taken such as FODMAP or FODMAP with MINDFULNESS.